Articles for Monday 19 December 2016
- IMF Head Lagard Found Guilty
- International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde was found guilty of one count of negligence by a French court today; however, she will face no fine or jail sentence.
- Berlin Terror Attack
- Nine are dead and 50 are injured as a truck plowed into a crowd at a Christmas market. The suspect has been arrested…. Gee, I wonder if the suspect will be a MUSLIM.
- Russian Ambassador Shot in Turkey
- NYSE Suspends Trading To Fix “Technical Issue”
- The NYSE identified a technical issue and has halted trading. Will they blame the Russians?
- Trump Can’t Stop It (Economic Collapse)
- Just because the U.S. has a new president, it does…
View original post 334 more words