Good real news stories
Articles for Friday 9 December 2016
- South Korea President Impeached
- Overnight, political turmoil migrated to Asia after South Korean lawmakers voted 234-56 to impeach President Park Geun-hye over accusations of bribery, abuse of power and violating her constitutional duties, setting the stage for her to become the country’s first elected leader to be expelled from office in disgrace.
- Economy Moving Backwards
- Despite the optimism, the bankers took charge, and they sold you a lie to keep you passive and submissive.
- Trouble Brewing Below The Surface
- With stocks hitting new all-time highs and the dollar surging, there is trouble brewing below the surface. For one, among S&P 500 stocks, fewer than 70% of them are trading above their 50-day average, and also fewer than 70% are above their 200-day average.
- Washington Post’s Growing List of “Russian Propaganda” Websites
- Sorry, U.S. Census Bureau, I.R.S. and St. Louis Federal Reserve – you’re…
View original post 332 more words