Articles for Monday 5 December 2016
- Six ATM Lines to Buy Rice in Venezuela
- Lines are nothing new in Venezuela, where the economy is shattered, inflation is soaring and the currency fell a staggering 67 percent against the U.S. dollar on the black market last month alone.
- Only Merkel Is Standing
- After Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi resigned, only a saddened German Chancellor Merkel is left after Obama, Cameron, and Hollande from the G5 summit are either going or gone. Now, if the German people can tell Merkel what she can do with herself. Of course, the polls have Merkel leading in next years election in Germany and polls are NEVER (sarc) wrong.
- Axel Weber: Investors Are Dangerously Unprepared
- Axel Weber, former Bundesbank head warns of coming rate hikes by ECB.
- Here is Why Carrier Deal Is So Important
- Trump’s deal with Carrier isn’t important because it saved 1,000 jobs. It’s…
View original post 260 more words