Articles for Friday 2 December 2016
- Germany Submits To Sharia Law
- A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. Looks like Germany is committing suicide.
- “Mad-Dog” Mattis To Be Secretary of Defense
- Mattis, 66, retired as the chief of U.S. Central Command in spring 2013 after serving more than four decades in the Marine Corps. Probably could not stomach Obama.
- Obama To Give ‘Final’ Counterterrorism Speech to Troops
- The president, who cannot say ‘Islamic Terrorism’ is going to lecture troops on counterterrorism? Poor troops… Maybe they should all just “be sick” that day or take leave and leave a bunch of ‘Code Pink’ ladies there… He won’t notice.
- Jobs Report
- The U.S. economy added 178,000 jobs in November as the official unemployment rate…
View original post 145 more words