Articles for Wednesday 30 November 2016
- Italy’s Referendum Collapses Euro?
- Jim Mellon, who correctly predicted the Brexit, claims that Italy’s referendum will collapse the euro.
- Obama WAS Going to Castro’s Funeral
- Apparently, Trump did his homework and notified Obama, by phone, that if Obama went to the dictator’s funeral, he would be in violation of JFK’s executive order barring U.S. officials to state funerals of those who denounce the U.S.
- U.S. Banks Report Record Profit in 3rd Quarter
- U.S. commercial banks reported a 13% rise in net income in the third quarter. Anyone suspicious about this?
- National Debt: Nearing $20 Trillion
- On Black Friday, the national debt topped $19.9 trillion as it edges closer to the $20 trillion level. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
- U.S. Household Debt Hits $12.4 Trillion
- The latest household debt data, which shows debt rose to $12.4 trillion, suggest some notable…
View original post 515 more words