Articles for Thursday 17 November 2016
- ATT Building Cover for NSA
- The building at 33 Thomas Street – known as the “Long Lines Building” – appears to be one of the most important National Security Agency surveillance sites on U.S. soil. From this covert monitoring hub, that can withstand a nuclear blast, all phone calls, faxes, and internet data can be monitored.
- CitiBank Stops Accepting Cash
- The war on cash has intensified as Citibank is going to stop accepting cash at some of its branches. So if you’re in the US, don’t keep a mountain of $100 bills in your safe. Keep 10s, 20s, and 50s. Make no mistake, this is only going to spread; thus, like the Indians, it may be very wise to buy PHYSICAL gold.
- CNN Shows Reagan Assassination Attempt
- While talking about President-Elect Trump, CNN was showing viewers the video of President Reagan’s assassination attempt. Considering…
View original post 409 more words