Articles for Tuesday 16 November 2016
- DEFCON Reduced After Trump’s Victory
- America’s Defcon warning level has been reduced to its SAFEST threat level (DEFCON 5) following Trump’s presidential election win.
- Putin Issues Arrest Warrant for George Soros
- Russia has now made the billionaire George Soros a wanted man and has said that his organizations are a “threat to Russian national security”. Needless to say, Trump, when he gets into office, will help Russia with this process.
- New York Times Anti-Semitic Bias
- It would appear that Trump and Jews have the something in common. They both are targets of negative bias by the New York Times.
- CEO Plots Trumps Assassination
- Matt Harrigan, the CEO of software company “PacketSled” and friends with the former head of the CIA (James Woolsey), plotted to assassinate President Trump with a “sniper rifle.”
- Charged on Assassination Tweet
- Proving that there are consequences…
View original post 417 more words