On the mark
Articles for Friday 11 November 2016 (Happy Veterans Day!)
- Pope Silent on Trump
- Pope Francis, that endorsed Hillary Clinton, is not saying anything about Trump. When asked about Trump, Pope Francis declared “We must knock down the walls that divide.” Knock down walls? How about those walls that you hide behind in Vatican City? So, besides supporting Hillary – who supports unrestricted abortion, this hypocrite Pope wants walls knocked down.
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership is Dead
- TPP was already on life-support; however, after Trumps’ victory, the treaty that was bad for America has finally died. This anti-American agreement was supported by Hillary and Obama; however, many in both political parties saw the danger of this treaty for America. Another Obama legacy that is going down the toilet of history.
- 2 Million Sign To Overturn Election
- 2 million sore losers have signed a petition to overturn the…
View original post 207 more words